this is a modification that allows users to take a photo from the webcam and use as a profile picture.
Price for this mod is 30 usd. View Comments & Reply...
I am moving from vldpersonals to DatingScript and I will use Luvpoint TheClub theme.
I need some template modification, but Luvpoint doesn't provide customization anymore.
Is there someone who can help me? View Comments & Reply...
The mods are for 2.7
- Categorize news and show related news from same category. View this live at: http://www.matchebony.com/dating-advice, check category with multiple post like online dating. Category dropdown menu available. Also other features can be categorised. - $79
- Seo friendly custom url for pages/news/blogs etc. Check news: http://www.matchebony.com/dating-advice/ pages: http://www.matchebony.com/black-singles/dating-site/safe-online-dating/ - $59
- Send photo as a private message attachment. (opens in a lightbox) Demo can be arranged. - $39
- Show total fans/ faces - extension $29
- Display how many photos a member have total - $19
- Cancellation form + Email. When member wants to cancel their account, they fill in a form with questions of your choice, they click cancel - form is sent to admin, their profile is put to cancelled group and an email confirmation is sent to the members email (optional). - $59
- Put profile offline + Email (just like okcupid.com). Next time the member logs in they'll be back to regular members group. - $39
- Blog enhancement. View at http://www.matchebony.com/blogs/ $49 (includes all blog related pages and blog extension)
- Bonus credits with upgrade - $29
- Responsive logout page. http://www.matchebony.com/black-singles/dating/logout/ with the same look $39 customised $89
I don't have all these mods installed on MatchEbony some are still on my local host but if you are interested I can provide screen shots. I have some signup/country restriction so if you want to check the site out I can provide you demo account login info.
Installation service is available for $15 per mod. I can also do web site customisation, landing pages and graphic design. View Comments & Reply...
Now that Radioact/Ramil has started this site, I feel there is another avenue to get help if need be. I think all of us recognize that Ramil’s knowledge is beyond the average vldPersonal user. This makes vldCrowd even more of a viable option as vldPersonal grows. Vlad is only one person and even though his knowledge of vldPersonals is unlimited, his time is not. I’m sure that is the case with Radioact as well.
In time, I think vldCrowd will catch on with the rest of the vldPersonal crowd on the forum. However, I don’t want to take advantage of Radioact’s generosity. Even though Radioact provides plenty of free help, mods, etc, when the time comes to customize my site I don’t mind paying for Radioact’s excellent service. The price is right and the mods are excellent.
One reason I continue to help out on the Vlad’s forum as much as I can, is because vlad himself has always given me excellent support. It is my way of contributing back for Vlad’s help. At vldCrowd, the site seems to lean more towards coding and I feel a little more out of my element v.s. helping someone on vlad forum about a vldPersonal’s feature. However, it is the coding that can put the spice into your website. Radioact coding is so dominate on my site, I’m starting to call it radioactPersonals.
I think Radioact is missing out by not networking his knowledge of vldPersonals. I hope Radioact considers getting vldCrowd listed on hotscripts.com. I think before it is listed on hotscripts, Radioact may need to create a good landing page for the hotscript’s link to his site. Maybe a page that lists all his mods, a short description, a note if it is paid or free, what vldPersonal version the mod is for and a link showing an example of how it works (can use links to other sites if need be). When I’m done tweaking/updating my site (almost there), I don’t mind helping out in getting vldCrowd listed on hotscripts (just need a good landing page on vldCrowd before we do). I don’t see any reason why vldCrowd can’t be listed. One note, may want to study vldPersonals listing on hotscripts, so when a person searches on hotscripts for a dating script, that vldPersonals and vldCrowd are both listed as part of the search results. If we do make it happen on hotscripts, I hope all goes to hotscripts and vote/comment on vldCrowd to help get it to the top of the listings.
Ok, back to my normal work. Yuk! Why can’t I get rich from my website so I can quit my regular job :).
Dan View Comments & Reply...
My site it's for free and I just reached 40.000 members.
It's a long time I would like to get in touch with other webmasters who use vldpersonals and/or DatingScript and have reached thousands of members.
We can create a little private group and share our experiences about SEO strategies, email marketing, earning money with advertising and a lot of other interesting things related to dating sites managing. View Comments & Reply...
Have any of you dug into the code and can you comment on VLD and/or VLD's major competitors - SkaDate, PG Dating Pro, etc.?
Thanks for your input! View Comments & Reply...
It takes information from Blog titles, video descriptions, etc.
So, for example, if you read a blog with title "My first blog" - the <title> of the page looks like this:
My first blog | Member | Yoursite name
Well, I think you have the idea.
Just replace your title with new SEO optimized code.
It's much better than it was before) Keywords and Descrption addon a bit later.
Let me know your ideas)
Thank you View Comments & Reply...
Price is 45$ View Comments & Reply...